Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

This Sunday was my birthday! Even though we didn't make it home to Illinois, we still had fun eating with this view at the White Elephant in Englewood overlooking Lemon Bay.


Great wings and Grouper Fingers!


This guy wanted to steal our food.


We also saw the movie Slumdog Millionare, did some shelling at the beach, drank some wine, went furniture shopping, rested a lot, and took a couple rides in Mr. Beachy's convertible. The weather couldn't have been prettier (sunny and high 70's) . I hope those of you up north are keeping warm and that your power is on! My parents have power but some of their pipes are frozen. Next year I am insisting they come here for Christmas!

9 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day!

Heather said...

Happy belated birthday! That sounds like a fun day.

Anonymous said...

All the best for your birthday! Winter and warm, how nice is that! And what's better than seafood by the sea, right? Oh, it's very cold here right now indeed, but the power is on, the oil is cheap, so I'm cozy. Some power lines did come down in some areas, and people had to leave their homes, unimaginable.

Danielle Moss said...

Happy birthday!!!

tickledpink said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like it was a great day!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had such a great day!!!

Simple Daisy said...

Happy Birthday! How lucky you are to celebrate the season ocean side!!

nanny said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I could sure get into some good seafood right now! AND sand and sunshine.

Preppy Lizard said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
I'm making my blog private after the 1st of the year so I hope you'll stop by and leave me your email address so I can send you an invitation.