Thursday, April 15, 2010

O' Beachy Where Art Thou?

It's been a buzy month at the Beachy house and I still don't see things getting back to normal anytime soon! Here's what I've been up to:

Visiting my Dad in Illinois and seeing grandparents, aunts uncles, cousins, babies, etc.
Taking 4 days of classes in Clearwater
Studying, studying, studying...
Taking the state exam in Sarasota
PASSING the state exam in Sarasota and getting my new license (YAY)!

And today I am going on a job interview! Wish me luck! Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Good luck, Good luck, Good luck, sending you good karma, and some extra special "rock it" voodoo

惠蘋 said...

People throw stones only at trees with fruit on them.......................................................

Simply Me said...

new follower :)