Friday, January 29, 2010

Weekend Fun & Menus

So sorry I've been MIA this week! Mr. Beachy and I have been out looking for our own little beach house! So exciting! We are going again tonight to look at a condo.



In other exciting news, our favorite little niece/Godchild is coming to visit this weekend so we are getting ready for her visit too! We are really looking forward to seeing her cute little face again!



I hope y'all are ready for baby overload on Monday!

I've got my menu planned for this weekend of entertaining all set and it goes as follows:

Saturday Lunch (no breakfast! we will be too busy getting ready for our guests!): Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches and green salad

Saturday Dinner: Home-made pizza and green salad

Sunday Breakfast: Out to our favorite breakfast restaurant (more on this later)

Sunday Lunch: BLT's

Sunday Supper (the send-off meal): Beef Enchilladas and green salad

Snacks: Chips, Publix Deli Salsa (best store bought salsa ever), Velveeta & rotel queso (did I spell that right?), Florida HoneyBell Oranges, and homemade orange citrus bars with orange glaze (recipe to come soon).

Just add cocktails and we are ready for a weekend of movies, wii, and family!

3 comments:

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Bring it on! Congrats on the house venture!

So your'e staying uh?

Have a great weekend!

Solar Powered said...

Have a great weekend with that little bundle of sweetness. You are my kind of girl planning your visit around meals! I love it.

Simple Daisy said...

Sounds like a great menu:)
Have fun~