Friday, November 20, 2009

Baby Shower Strawberry Pineapple Cake

I made and served this delicious cake for my sister's baby shower this past weekend. It's one of my favorite cake recipes and perfect for a baby girl's shower since it's pink!

CAKE:

1 package strawberry cake mix
3/4 cup water
3 eggs
1 (8 1/4oz) can crushed pineapple (reserve 1/2 cup pinapple juice)

Mix all ingredients including 1/4 cup reserved juice. Pour into a 9x13 inch greased and floured pan and bake 35-45. @ 350

FROSTING

1 (3 1/2 oz) package vanilla instant pudding mix
1 cup milk
1 cup cool whip

Mix pudding and milk. Fold pudding mixture and cool whip together. Frost cake, refrigerate.

I would have posted a picture, but it was gone before I could turn around.

You should make this.

1 comment:

Solar Powered said...

I'm definitely going to make this