I need some good comfort food so I am making this for dinner tonight. I think. Unless Mr. Beachy takes me out for sushi.
SOUTHERN LIVING POPPYSEED CHICKEN
· 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
· 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
· 1 (16-oz.) container sour cream
· 3 teaspoons poppy seeds
· 31 Ritz crackers, crushed
· 1/4 cup butter, melted
1. Combine first 4 ingredients. Spoon mixture into lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
2. Stir together cracker crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle evenly over casserole.
3. Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Serve over rice.