Friday, April 3, 2009

Cocktail Food


Since I'm going to my sister's house (after work) tomorrow, I wanted to come up with something easy to make and fun to eat with cocktails. The front runner right now is The Pioneer Woman's Chile Con Queso, Revved Up. My sister's house is a little less than a two hour drive so I was going to run over to Publix tonight, grab my ingredients and just take them with me in a cooler tomorrow. I figured I could just cook it up over a glass of wine when I get to her house tomorrow afternoon. Sound good? Looks delish.
Do you have any easy go-to recipes for get togethers?

3 comments:

"G" said...

Great recipe:
2 large cans of white meat chicken (drained)
1 large block of cream cheese (softened)
1 small bottle of peppercorn dressing (you can use plain ranch)
2 cups of grated cheese (your pick)
Hot sauce (to taste)
Flake chicken with a fork; add remaining ingredients, except 1 cup of cheese, mix well and pour in 8x8 dish (or whatever you have on hand), sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30 minutes at 350.. Serve with chips.. Best dip ever...

Unknown said...

Mmmm! Sounds rich and like it would go great with wine!

Solar Powered said...

i love that PW dip...perfect choice! Have a beer with it for me :)