Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Favorite Chicken Salad

There's nothing better than a cool chicken salad sandwich with a glass of iced tea in a Tervis Tumbler! I had the day off yesterday and made this for my lunch!



My favorite chicken salad recipe is:

Roast chicken, shredded
Celery (as much as you like)
Red grapes, cut in half (as much as you like)
Chopped pecans (as much as you like)
Duke's Mayonaise, to taste
Sugar or Splenda, to taste
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
A pinch of salt

Serve on your favorite bread or croissant, over lettuce or just eat it right out of the bowl!.



So summery!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love grapes in my chicken salad! AK thinks its so strange, but its goood!

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

The Bumpkin makes this the same, except add some pineapple tidbits! Try it you will love it, Praying for both you and your mom!

LSU Melanie said...

that looks sooo yummy

Southern Savvy said...

Just found your cute blog. I'm on the FL Gulf Coast as well. P.S. - L-O-V-E sweet iced tea in a tervis tumbler. I want some right now!