Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Borrowing...

Since I am having trouble uploading my pictures from Sunday at the beach, I am borrowing this from GRITS for today's post.

1. Make a list of things you can see without getting up: Computer, phone, Beaches of south Walton mug, pictures of my mom & sister.

2. Favorite football team: Nebraska Cornhuskers. Mr. Beachy's alma-mater.

3. What are you wearing now? Black capris, twinset, heels, mongrammed necklace

4. What color is your bedroom? Off white walls. With a 3 1/2 foot metal palm tree over the bed

5. What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? the newspaper

6. Do you nap a lot? No. Once in a while on the weekends after too many Boat Drinks/Sundowners.

7. Who was the last person you hugged? Mr. Beachy

8. What’s your current obsession/addiction? Obvioulsy and always, the beach

9. What was the last thing you said aloud? Have a good afternoon.

10. What web sites do you always visit when you go online? My Blog, Work related stuff and news.

11. What was the last thing you bought? Gas

12. What are you listening to right now? Office chatter

13. What is something you wish you could do more? Have more free time to explore and enjoy where I live. Make more money.

14. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Be invisible.

15. What is your favorite weather, and why? Even though the weather her is beautiful, I love the hot beach and pool days. It's too cold to get in the water right now.

16. What time do you usually get up? 6:55. I'd prefer to get up at 8:00.

17. What is your most challenging goal right now? Eating better and walking more.

18. Say something to the person who tagged you: Nobody tagged me, but I borrowed this from GRITS. She is one of my favorite bloggers.

19. If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Bermuda. On the beach. Hurricane proof. :)

20. Favorite vacation spot? I feel like I live in one of the best vacation spots. I love Florida's Emerald Coast (Destin, PCB, South Fort Walton), Carribean.

21. What is your favorite children’s book? I read a lot when I was younger. I'm not sure if I can pick a favorite but I enjoyed Judy Blume, Sweet Valley High, Winnie the Pooh, and Little Golden Books.

22. Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Mexican food

23. If you could meet anyone famous - dead or alive - who would it be?

24. Have you ever met anyone famous? If so who? The Kingsmen - I sang Louie, Louie with them on stage. My sister danced on stage with Greg Brady in college. My dad sat next to Michael Jordan's dad at a Bull's game when he was still playing. Mr. Beachy has had drinks with Alannis Morrisette and lunch with Dan Ackroyd.

25. If you could have any job in the world , what would it be? Retired and able to live out my days comfortably on a boat w/my Mr. Beachy.

No comments: