Saturday, March 29, 2008

Crazy Busy Today

1. Had my car cleaned/washed and oil changed. Do y'all have something like Safari where you live and they do it all for you? I love that place. I get to sit on a comfy couch, read a book and sip my Starbucks. Of course, in accordance with Murphy's Law, once my car was nice and clean, the skies opened up and poured down.

2. Had my Sirius installed. I am taking a trip to the Mississippi Gulf Coast to enjoy the beaches next weekend and I think it will be great for my mini road trip!

3. Spring cleaning "Day 1." In addition to my regular chores (laundry, dishes, mopping, etc.), I also tackled windows (including french doors and all 75925739 little panes), the fireplace, and baseboards, and washed rugs.

Whew! I think it's time for a movie. I'm settling in with a nice red and "Driving Miss Daisy." Hoke is my favorite character that Morgan Freeman has done.

No comments: